Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

About myself and my family

Talofa Lava. My name is Monique. I go to St   Pius X. School. I am a Year 4 student. My favorite subject is maths. I have four  brothers and four sisters too. My favorite sister  is Akesa and my favorite brother is Maki. My cultures are Tongan and Samoan.  I am proud of myself and my learning. I was born in 2010. I know that I can trust my family.
I am good at Reading and Maths. I enjoy going to school. My challenges are writing by using my own knowledge and new words. My goal is to be the smartest student in my class and I will never give up.I look forward to going to St Mary's College. The people who inspire me are my mum and my mum’s family. I hope to reach Stage 6 in Mathematics.

1 comment:

  1. hello Monique it is me jireh your best friend and I love the way you say that you are learning to have more knowlege beacause you are already smart.

    ReplyDelete