Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

The best teacher in the world

The best teacher in the world.

My teacher is fun and joyful because he makes me laugh.

My teacher is  the best, because he is the best.
My teacher is loving and helpful because he helps me
My teacher has a mighty beard
My teacher is smart and clever because he went to university.
My teacher is strong because he eats a apple are day.
My teacher loves giraffes because that is his animal.

My teacher loves giraffe because that is his animal.








 






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment