Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Monique creative writing term 4 2020

 ‘Monique creative writing term 4  2020

Introduction 

I am a mussel and my job is to scrap all of the waste from the flax. I have to make sure that it is always moist. 251 years ago  I was buried under sand after all the explosions that happened in 1769 Mercury Bay, New Zealand when James Cook was looking for the Transit of Mercury.


Years past but no one came to grab me. Suddenly there was this woman who grabbed me. At first I was very happy but then she was talking about taking me to this school. The school's name was Saint Pius the X. I was put into a brown bag with other objects that I recognised from 251 years ago. There were four beads, one rock, one tapa,  and a marmalade jar. I was so happy to reunite with my friends. We hugged each other and talked about where we were in the beginning. 


When we arrived we were all taken out one by one. We all saw kids that looked like 9 to 11 years old. I was shocked to see so many people and to make the matter worse their style looked new and uglier than James Cook's style. andLuckily, my person was kind to me and she took me and wrote about what happened 251 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment