Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Monique recount writing, night market

“It was a very cold night”, “my friend\Ana and I along with her parents went to nightmarkt but first we all put on our jackets because we new some of us would be sick very fast”, we all popped in the car and drove to nightmarkt under the countdown car park, we all excitedly popped off the car and went to order some food, the food we ordered was pork buns, ice cream, pork, and some other nice food. While we were all eating “I saw a huge queue lining up for porpopcorn”, “but they all had sweet and salt flavour” “I was thinking to myself the must all love sweet and salt propopcorn”, by that time “I was already done and full with my “food. We all stood up and went to look for biscuits because “we all didn’t want to eat just the ice cream like that”, so we all went looking sadly we didn’t find anything. so we all had to buy cookie time, “I was okay with it because cookie time was my favorite cookie”, so we all ate until we all were full so we all stood up and walked back to the car I felt so happy because it was fun there and it would be fun to go back there another time,

No comments:

Post a Comment